Regulatory and Safety Notices
US: Federal Communications Commission (FCC) Statements
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules.
Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
FCC Warning to User:
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user's authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
FCC ID: X44-E0001
Canada: Industry Canada (IC) Statements
IC Notice to Users in English/French according to RSS-Gen section 8.4:
This device complies with Industry Canada’s license-exempt RSSs. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause interference; and
- This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
Le présent appareil est conforme aux CNR d’Industrie Canada applicables aux appareils radio exempts de licence. L’exploitation est autorisée aux deux conditions suivantes:
- l’appareil ne doit pas produire de brouillage;
- l’utilisateur de l’appareil doit accepter tout brouillage radioélectrique subi, même si le brouillage est susceptible d’en compromettre le fonctionnement.
IC ID: 7362C-E0001
European Union (EU) – Declaration of Conformity
Cercacor Laboratories Inc. declares under our sole responsibility that our hemoglobin monitor, Ember, Model E001 to which this declaration relates is in conformity with the Radio and Telecommunications Terminal Equipment Directive 1999/5/EC, and thereby authorized to apply the CE Mark on Ember.
Please click here to view the Declaration of Conformity